Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pictures from Namibia
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:21:53 +0100

Hi Adam,

Indeed I had not seen your message below. I understand the artistic vision
you are conveying in your pictures. While I find your pictures technically
excellent, I just do not respond to your vision in the same way as B.D. and
many others who have posted comments here. That's OK. Differences of
opinion are an inherent part of a collective "show and tell" exercise like
our PAWs. Keep shooting and posting!

Nathan

Adam Stepien wrote:

> Two things are sure:
> one: my replies do not appear on the LUG,
> two: Mr. B.D. Colen reads my mind
>
> This morning I sent the following message to
> Nathan/LUG:
>
> "Thank you, Nathan,
>
> If the kindergarten picture doesn't tell you a story
> it means that it is not as good/universal as it should
> be. For me the significance of this picture bases on
> fact that the cold composition contrasts with what I
> would expect from the place: joy, noise, a lot of
> running children... the lack of children scares
> me.(...) I'm not trying to explain the picture - I'm
> trying to name my feelings.(...)
> Adam"
>
> But the message is lost...
> I'll try to recover my previous messages and send them
> again.
>
> Thank you both for your opinions!
>
> Adam
> www.humanXL.com