Subject: Re: [Leica] Is it now a ? for Ted
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:25:49 -0600

Gilbert, I totally understand.  I'm not one to tell someone that if they had
"moved the pile driver just to the right, the picture would be perfect."

I either like a picture or I don't.  Sometimes I send a comment that I like
the picture.  I rarely comment on technique, because I am not in the place.
I don't know their problems, I am unfamiliar with their equipment.

I like the way Ted makes suggestions about holding the camera level, and
other basics.  I've learned a lot from that kind of stuff.  I don't learn
anything from someone who says, " Too bad that bush was there."

The bush was there.  The shot would not have worked if I went and pulled it
away while the person continued their action.

I love doing the PAW.  It makes me work harder at this craft.  I will
continue.

Thanks to all the people who look at my shots and either criticise or don't.
Just look. If you like it say you do, if you don't, say so.

If you want to criticize, tell me something I can do about it.

Regards,

Sonny