Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Winter in GA [long]
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 18:07:48 -0800

Ok. A well made point. But I still think it looks better in black and
white.
It also helps that you are shooting Churchill. If you look at something
like the film "Black Narcissus" you will notice that the film is light
like a Vermeer painting at times and it is absolutly gorgeous. Maybe
it's the 70 clothing that throws the whole thing...

feli