Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lenses (slightly OT)
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:45:08 -0800

I am using a 50mm Schneider Companon for 35mm and an 80 or 90 mm Schneider
Companon for medium format.

I have used the 50mm at times with medium format when enlarging the
negative.  However, it is not possible on my Omega D2 to make the
enlargement small enough to be less than the borders of 8"X10".

Roland Smith
Oakland, California