Subject: [Leica] WTB: 39mm uselessly trashed filter
From: pmjensen <pmjensen@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 02 11:46:27 -0800

I'd like to get my hands on a BLACK 39mm filter ring. If anyone's got
such a thing or a hopelessly trashed filter that I can remove the glass
from, please contact me at: pmjensen@concentric.net

Also, does anyone out there have a good method for removing the glass
from a filter? I'm tempted to just take a hammer and smash it out but I'm
afraid that the glass will stay bonded to the ring, even after smashing.

For anyone who's interested, I've got 17 rolls of expired 120 film that
I'd like to get out of the fridge (where they've been since day one). I'd
be happy to give them away but:
1) first dibs goes to whoever's got a 39mm filter or ring
2) they won't necessarily go to the first respondent because that's
unfair to LUG digesters
3) all I ask is that you pay shipping at cost
4) otherwise, they're FREE

Here's the inventory:

3) EPP (2/99)
1) 400 Delta (4/98)