Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 21mm f3.4 Super Angulon Question
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:16:47 -0800

Eric,

let me tell you how to proceed:
- - trash the lens, regrets!
- - let me and only me know time the lens is going to be trashed
- - the same with the address of that trashed lens

Now, seriously as many others said don't bother with that save you're
getting some terrible diffusion, dispersion...  effects.
In case you really get the above proceed as the first paragraph.

I got some experience (bad, of course) polishing, re-coating front elements
and would never suggest a friend to that.
Changes in focus would the first but only of changes.

good luck

Pablo