Subject: Re: [Leica] T Adapter for Leica, Leicaflex
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 00:17:57 -0600

The main advantage to a Leica R user in the T mounts is that it allows easy
mating to microscope or telescope.  I own a T2 mount for Leica R, (just in
case,) but I have never used it.

If one of those football field sized asteroids starts heading for a closer
rendezvous with Earth, I'll be ready to hitch my R3 up to  a telescope!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com