Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: DR. BLACKTAPE WOULD LIKE TO RAISE AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS QUESTION REGARDING ERWIN PUTTS' "REVIEW OF THE NEW M7...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:12:06 -0500

I leave that to you to decide. Obviously, I have my own very strong opinion
in the matter. But what matters when you read the reviews and make your
decisions is what you believe.

But I've said my piece on this matter, believe that the facts really do
speak for themselves, and have nothing further to add.