Subject: RE: [Leica] Gray market film
From: Colin <availabledark@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:17:11 -0500

You lose nothing really.  You gain film with cool Arabic or Chinese
inscriptions on the box.  Enjoy. :D

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com

PS OK that's just a generalization.  Last three times I got the
fifty-pack of "imported" tri-x from B&H, it was all in English.  But
every time I get a load of Gold 100 for my wife's students, the box is
printed in like Russian or something.  It is never expired film.  Use it
and enjoy.