Subject: Re: [Leica] Pondering an R8
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 04:56:46 -0800

Stephen Gandy wrote:

> well Mark,
>
> we all have our favorite cameras,  and that is fine.
>
> but the public seems to disagree with your view of the R8, otherwise it would
> be selling better.
>
> since you like it so much, have you bought one ?
><Snip>
> Stephen

I do plan on buying one in the next year or so depending on how my new
financial situation works out.
And the 60 and 100 macro's, and a 180 2.8.
I'm sure their second body will be out then and I'd get one of those as well.

If all goes really well I'd get their new 50. And the designed by
Schneider 15.

But my SLR needs are mainly macro and long telephoto.

And it could well turn out that my Viso fulfills much of those needs.
I may not find it so awkward at all but a pleasure to use.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Pondering an R8)