Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:56:48 -0800

I was just going to do the same thing, Bill.  My computer guru highly
recommended that I download Eudora Lite from the net -- get it here;

http://www.eudora.com/

If it works for you and you want to upgrade there is a Pro version
available - but you can read all about it on their web site.

Ted in Olalla