Subject: [Leica] Non Leica pics - okay, shoot me..just let me finish my last cigar
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 18:20:23 +1100

Luggers,

I think I should be forgiven for posting non-Leica images, since I have only
had my Leica for 3 weeks.......

Once my replacement Noctilux arrives I will be pounding pavements and
putting my new tool to work.

I think I mentioned in a previous email that I am not the kind to impose on
people - analysing my own shots it became clear when they were either of
animals, birds or if of people they were in the distance, still do not feel
comfortable about shoving my camera in strangers faces, I am hoping the
inconspicous nature of the M6 will allow me to be incognito and I would like
to start getting much closer to people.  (I really do not enjoy drawing
public attention to myself)

Please pay no attention to lack of sharpness in these images - whilst the
originals are not that sharp either, they are sharper than these JPEG files
which are now past their use by date.

I am posting these to introduce myself and look forward to getting some
serious feedback on future Leica work
plus joining in on PAW's.

Like they say - a tortoise does not move forward unless it sticks its neck
out - feel free to chop it off......LOL.

if interested ...see

http://members.iinet.net.au/~kiklaas

Karina

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Non Leica pics - okay, shoot me..just let me finish my last cigar)