Subject: [Leica] Re: RE; Paypal
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:18:13 -0800

Marc - Very similar to my good experiences over the past year, too. I've
bought and sold, transferred money to the bank - all without problems. In
fact, I'm looking for a "user" Hasselblad 40mm lens to buy with some extra
PayPal bucks right now. Any sellers on the LUG? Otherwise, will be shopping
on ebay soon (Ouch! positive comments on ebay and PayPal all in one e-mail -
man am I looking for trouble!)

Gary

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (Re: [Leica] RE; Paypal)