Subject: Re: [Leica] RE; Paypal
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:12:56 +0000

Also, they forced me to add a checking account.
I still don't know why and I'm not sure if they are charging
me anything for it. Can they charge something to my card without my
authorization?
The one thing I do know is that lots of state agencies and the FTC are
looking into
their practices. I think one state has banned them and others including
New York
are thinking about it. It certainly is a convenient service though.

I hope they look into Ebay as well.
2 percent of the auction winnings is highway robbery considering that
they expend
at most, pennies on each auction and it's a fixed sum to boot.
Javier