Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Velvia, was Scanner Suggestions
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:49:12 -0800

There are many more uses for photos than just for scanning. Some end up in
slide programs. Others need to impress a client right now on the light
table. Also, I have saturated colors in scanned photos with other films - it
works but can very easily also result in odd-looking candy-flavored colors.
I think the real point is that some people dismiss Velvia just because of
its misuse in some situations, especially to give overblown reds.

Gary