Subject: Re: [Leica] Question regarding recommended scanner for a specific use
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:52:12 -0600

Don't forget the Acer ScanWit 2740s. At little slow and only 2700dpi, but a
$350 price tag ain't bad. And you get Digital ICE-not that is works with B&W
though. I though about the more $$$ Nikon and Minolta scanners, but the Acer
does the job just fine since I'm still a film user.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.com