Subject: Re: [Leica] Question regarding recommended scanner for a specific use
From: "Peter Choy" <pmcchoy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:52:18 -0800

Irving, are you going back to Cerro again?
Why not consider bringing a pocket
digital camera instead?  A lot less hoo ha
to haul around than a scanner and laptop,
and your subjects may enjoy the color images.
For the price of a scanner you can probably
get the digicam and a portable, computer-independent
printer.

Give my best to Susan B.  When are you going?

rgds
Pedro el Chino
San Francisco.