Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts on the M8 for real ?????
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:09:37 -0800 (PST)

It always happen when someone wants to talk about film
or Leica related topics, someone will barge in with an
abundance of words -- "meaning a waste of time for
their attention" and yet post a lengthy response
having absolutely nothing to do with Leica or
photography, advising others to use the "delete" key.
Well my friend, your response equates to a "10000"
delete keys, and yet offer nothing remotely related to
films, photography or Leica.
Please do use your "delete" key, but save us from your
intellectual smartass response.