Subject: [Leica] Re: leica 35-70 /2.8
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:59:05 -0800

I had this lens for an afternoon at LHSA Chicago and shot a lot of buildings
along the river tour we took. The Leica rep almost took the lens back when
he remembered that it was only one of about three lenses that had just been
sent to the USA. I just said thanks really quickly and disappeared into the
crowd of other Leica fans hording the samples table.

Mike, the images were as sharp as pins and needles! Too bad I had to give
the lens back at the end of the day! It would make a perfect aerial photo
lens with the most frequently used focal lengths and nice wide-open speed
for fast shutter speeds. Have fun with yours!

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger