Subject: RE: [Leica] Piezography paper recommendations
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 11:50:11 -0700

Try Epson Archival Matt (I think they just changed the name to long lasting
or something?)

Also, for fine quality prints, the Hahnnemuller (sic) Photo rag paper in two
weights is superb. A couple of outlets rebrand it slightly cheaper (I can
hunt them out if you want.)

Also, Tina is the Peizo queen, so she will probably respond!

As for alignment - some people go to great lengths. Unless your printer is
in a room that cycles from very warm to very cool, it should go out too
much. I find I do it every now and then, or at the start of an important
print job. and to frank, I often just use plain paper and a loupe (and also
save the prints that screw up and I abort half way through!). I know people
say you should  use the same paper you are printing on, but I've never had a
problem.

tim a