Subject: RE: [Leica] Piezography paper recommendations (off-topic)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 15:42:08 -0500

This is off-topic, but I just tried some of Ilford's Gallerie Smooth Glossy
paper in my Epson 1270 (regular Epson inks), and I can highly recommend it.
 It has a nice finish and weight, looks very photolike, at least as nice or
better than Epson's Premium Glossy paper.  I have no idea as to how long it
will last, though.

Dan C.