Subject: [Leica] Printing C-41 black/white
From: Håkan Dennersten <dennersten@netch.se>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:45:05 +0200

I got myself a Epson Stylus photo 1290 a feew weeks ago after
recomendations in this group. I am very pleased with the printer.

Yesterday i tried to print some XP2 (black and white with the C41
process) negatives. There are a very weak red tone on the negatives
which does'nt look nice. How can i get rid of it ? I tried to run the
printer in only black and white mode. But that did'nt work. I tried to
find something in photoshop but with no luck.

So please help me.

/HD

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Printing C-41 black/white)
Reply from "Gerry Walden" <gwpix@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Printing C-41 black/white)