Subject: RE: [Leica] Flying with fiim
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:11:21 -0400

> Digital is looking more and more appealing. ;-)

Well, hum.  The problem I have with digital is one glitch, and you can lose
everything...  If there was a way to do some kind of in-camera back-up, or,
I guess, you could just bring a notebook computer with you and do a back-up
that way...  At least with film, if you screw up one roll, or a few
pictures...all is not lost.  It takes something really stupid to lose it all
with film.

Austin

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Flying with fiim)
Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Flying with fiim)