Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Looking for a lens(scratched and soft)
From: Jeffery Smith <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:38:05 -0500

Consider a Canon LTM 50/1.2. It is fast enough to shoot under available
light, and wide open, it is soft without being hazy. I have a shot on my
web site from one at:
http://www.jeffery-nola.com/Gallery3.html

There's a mint Canon P with a 50/1.2 on ebay right now with a buy-it-now
price of $680. You could probably sell the camera for $500 and have a $180
portrait lens (if the normal focal length is okay).

Jeffery Smith