Subject: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW week 16
From: Claudia Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:11:34 -0500

Eric,
	I'm in agreement with you about the composition; IMHO it's not as
strong as your usual shots.  Perhaps because the framing is
looser--you've included more in each frame than you often do, which, as
you point out, is the result of using the M system.  I have had the same
issues, but I'm getting better as I get used to rangefinder/lens
correlation at different distances.
	I think what you do well in each of these shots is capture some
great expressions from your baby, and some nice human connection between
your baby and others.  That alone makes them worthwhile as records of
your baby's growth.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net