Subject: [Leica] Provia 100 vs. 100F
From: "Ginex, Mike" <mginex@panynj.gov>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:11:24 -0400

I dont know if its just a marketing glitch or I'm losing it lately, but
there seems to be two Fuji Provia ISO 100 films,
one called Provia 100 and the other called Provia 100F, both labeled
Professional. I can only assume that the latter supercedes the former,
although there appears to be no difference in product description. Does
anybody know if there is in fact any difference betwixt the two? And while
we're at it, how does (do) this (these) film (films) measure up?

Always Grateful,
Mike Ginex