Subject: RE: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix photos with Leica lens
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:59:21 -0500

Tina,

Thank you for the shots. I'm impressed with the camera. I've been
shooting Nikon Digital from day one. Nikon has really had problems with
flash on all their models up to the CP5000, which I have now. I'm
tempted to give up on Nikon and move to another brand. I'll have to call
around and see if anyone has the Panasonic in stock. Your granddaughter
is darling. I miss my daughter at that age. Today she's 11 going on 21.

Thanks,
Sam Krneta