Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 17 substitute - London snaps
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:18:57 -0400

At 09:03 PM 4/29/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Last week I did not take any pictures. My dog was hit by a car and is
>still in the hospital; immediately after the accident she was in shock
>and instinctively bit my right hand, which is now swollen and taped up
>so I can  photograph only with the greatest difficulty. And frankly, my
>mind is not into it.

Nathan -

I haven't looked at the photos yet, but I wanted to send my condolences and
best wishes for your dog.  They really are members of the family, aren't
they?  Our 14 year old German Shepherd was just diagnosed with
cancer.  They removed the tumor but the prognosis is not good and she's
declining fast.  She's been a wonderful dog and just a few weeks ago was
still chasing balls and romping like a puppy.  I've been taking lots of
photos of her sleeping with our old tomcat.

I hope your dog was not critically injured and that she will be home soon.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from: