Subject: Re: [Leica] Our Dogs
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:49:07 -0400

At 09:06 AM 5/1/02 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi Nathan, I hope you dog gets well. I was prompted to write this email when
>I read about your dog, and also about Tina's. I am not too sure why.
>My 11 year old German Shepherd died two years ago, of Heartworm. He was
>bitten by a mosquito carrying the desease. I sent him for treatment but he
>died during treatment. I was away in the US for work, and while he was
>recuperating at home from the treatment, and I returned late one evening and
>when I got home, he was not at the gate to greet me, and I just know he
>died. I have not really gotten over it, and cannot even think of getting a
>new dog. His name was Trooper. I feel a little better after this, I have
>never written or spoken aboiut this all this while.
>
>Rgds
>Roland
>Singapore
>www.rtansa.freeservers.com

Roland -

Thank you for writing about your dog.  I know how you feel. No dog could
ever replace our Stanzi.  She is very unique and loveable; however, she is
our third German Shepherd.  We have loved them all.  It's like having 3 or
4 children and wondering how you could ever love them all.  It just
happens.  Your love expands to include them all without giving any less
love to the others.  I would advise you to get another dog if you can.  We
have always had German Shepherds and always will.  One never replaces the
other, but they are all equal in our hearts. There will always be an empty
place in your heart for the dog that you lost, but you can fill other
spaces with another dog to love.

Best wishes,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP