Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Printers
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:29:38 -0500

Ted, it is hard to beat an HP when it comes to Laser printers, but
they just don't seem to try in the ink-jet field.  Usually, from what
I've seen the quality and price is right on Epsons, and I have had no
reliability issues with any of the 3 Epsons I've used here, and we
have had some good loads going through them.

Sonny