Subject: Re: [Leica] Book Recommendations, please
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:36:47 -0500

There are several good books on PS:

The Photoshop 6 Wow! Book
by Linnea Dayton, Jack Davis

Photoshop 6 Down and Dirty Tricks
by Scott Kelby

My favorite?
Real World Photoshop 6
by David Blatner, Bruce Fraser

I think the Original PS CD set has a tour and training CD which is
great!
Check also the PS links on my links page
http://www.sonc.com/bookmarks.htm

and finally, tutorials on the Adobe site:
http://www.adobe.com/products/tips/photoshop.html

You have to register.

Finally, we do some live tutorials from time to time on the Leica IRC
chat on the newnet server channel #Leica
more info here:
http://www.sonc.com/ircfaq.htm

Regards,
Sonny Carter