Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 15:46:34 -0700

Gunnar wrote:

>>> But when talking to a camera sales person recently I was told that it is
> rather noisy with it's ratchet mechanism. Is this true or was he just
trying to sell me a M winder?<<<

Hi Gunner,
He was bull sh...ing you! He wanted to sell you the battery driven motor
winder and has probably never seen nor certainly ever used a RapidWinder.
They're basically silent! Quick, efficient and work like a dream and you
never need know the meaning of the word ....  "batteries!"

Get the RapidWinder and if you don't like it you can always sell it to any
number of non-users waiting for theirs from Tom as he catches up on his back
orders after his illness. And if you get one I'll bet a hundred you'll never
get rid of it.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant