Subject: Re: [Leica] Is the LUG really really quiet today...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 12:52:53 -0700

B. D. Colen wondered:
>>> or have I misbehaved to such an extent that I've gotten filtered out at
the
> server end? ;-)<<<

Hi B.D.
No you're OK at this point. ;-) I believe it's just a quiet kind of day in
the Leica universe because all the Leica users are out using their Leica's!
;-)

Naw, couldn't be, they don't do it enemas. But hey, who knows times change
spring has sort of sprung and just maybe they all got picture taking spring
fever. So OK for those living in the southern hemisphere it's spring here in
the north and please hurry-up and send the sun back to this side will you!
:-). ;-)

The best way to find out if the place is alive or not, is post some totally
of the wall thing like, "the M7 is junk!"  I mean it isn't, it's a wonderful
Leica M camera. However, as you know, many of these users are partially
blind after being out using their Leica's and will undoubtedly mis-read thew
post then we'll have a massive flurry of defending or whatever the M7! :-)

And see how quickly this brings keyboard fever to the screen. Oh you'll know
the place is alive quite quickly.  jeeeeesh maybe I shouldn't have said what
I said? Oh well what the hell it should be interesting Leica talk. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant