Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 18 - Slide One
From: John Straus <John@SlideOne.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 12:35:17 -0500

Hola PAW peeps...

Thanks for the comments last week. Although I didn't get any bad ones even
though the shot had some negative issues...are you guys awake out there?

This week:
http://slideone.com/EditorsRoom/PAW2002/week18.02.html
A little dead center for my liking but I think the building symmetry needs
to be that way. Yeah I know converging verts...oh well couldn't be helped
and I don't have a tilt-shift for the M :P...

M6, 50/2, Ilford HP5, Xtol 1:1

I've separated the main Slide One site from PAW and other stuff. The main
site is now made for the 800x user, and I'll try to only have the "Good"
stuff up there. It's still under construction but have a look if you want.
http://SlideOne.com

Now I can have more fun (w3wt) with the new Photo, PAW, whatever space. Post
anything good or bad (you'll be seeing a lot more bad), have nerdy links,
etc.
http://SlideOne.com/EditorsRoom

Thanks for looking.
- --