Subject: Re: [Leica] film screw-up! :-)
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 22:38:54 -0400

Gee, Ted, great minds think alike :-)

I gave 3 of this past weekend's 7 rolls of Provia 100 an inadvertant 2/3 stop
push.  I didn't check the meter setting on the R8 and forgot that when I had
last used the camera, I had switched from the DX setting to an ISO for some
portrait work.

The situation would not have been completely irretrieveable except that my
lab's processor malfunctioned with two of those three rolls inside. The
upside was that the one frame I really cared about survived unscathed and I
got $50 worth of processing for free.

Roy

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] film screw-up! :-))
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> ([Leica] film screw-up! :-))