Subject: Re: [Leica] An M7 glitch report
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 13:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

One interesting thing that I saw, I was outside shooting with the 75 with
400 speed film, I opened the aperature up and the light meter just kept
blinking at 1000 even after I closed the aperature back down.. It seems
like it has a slow reset time. Not a big deal, it just slows you down a
little.

- -Mark