Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 AE lock and fitting in
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 07:43:47 -0600

The Visoflex 3 works just fine with the M6TTL and M7 higher top plates.
You can also use a Visoflex 2 as long as you use the vertical magnifier
or the prism from a Visoflex 3. The Visoflex 2 release is a bit dodgy
and the release arm will require a slight tweak to get the proper 1mm of
clearance.

For TTL flash you will have to use the vertical magnifier and the TTL
cords from either Contax or Pentax as their cords go off to the side.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] M7 AE AND VISO USE)