Subject: Re: [Leica] carbon fiber tripods?
From: "Langhans, Aram" <araml@naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:00:33 -0700

I have heard good thing about the Velbon/Hakuba carbon tripods.  Does anyone
have experience with these?  I went looking for them one trip to Seattle and
didn't make it to a store that had them.  I did find the Bogen and did not
like it.  Can't remember specifics, but I know it would not suit me.

Aram