Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 22:40:14 -0400

A lot of what we see published these days for magazine illustration,
advertising, and sometimes editorial use is 'shopped and never labeled.  I
like to assume that journalistic photos are still honest but I really don't
know.  The line has been crossed already and a photo can be considered
honest only if an honest person says it is.

That being said, we have an expectation that the photos posted here
represent what the camera captured.  Any gross manipulation ought to be
labelled as such.

Mike D