Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lenses For Wedding
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:49:28 -0500

I agree with that 100%, Jim.  That said, I am not good at posing people, so
if someone wants me to do a wedding, I urge them to hire someone who
specializes in them.  I recently had a long-time friend ask me to shoot her
wedding, and I tried to get her to use a wedding guy.  SHe told me she
wanted me to do it, my way.
   I agreed, and compromised a little bit with several posed shots, though I
was uncomfortable doing that.  It did have a happy ending, except we have no
shot of them cutting the cake, because I had blended into the crowd so much
that they forgot to call me to the other room.
   P.S. They liked the pics.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com