Subject: [Leica] Re: Lenses For Wedding
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:24:12 -0700

At 02:34 PM 5/13/2002 -0700, someone wrote:

> > My philosophy when shooting weddings is 'my way or the highway.' So I don't
> > do many weddings, but when I do one, I'm happy and the bride is happy.

I think that this is totally incorrect. The person who is paying for the
photography AND the person who's special day it is, should have exactly
what they want, how they want it, and when they want it.

Any photographer who tells a bride "you'll do it my way or not at all" is a
very self centered photographer. Yeah, you are paying me and yeah, it's
your special day that cannot be repeated, but the hell with you, I'm in
charge here! Either I'm happy, or no one's happy!

Phooey!

Jim

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Lenses For Wedding)
Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Re: Lenses For Wedding)