Subject: [Leica] Re: Lenses For Wedding
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:36:47 -0500

Jim wrote:

>I think that this is totally incorrect. The person who is paying for the
>photography AND the person who's special day it is, should have exactly
>what they want, how they want it, and when they want it.

I don't think these views are irreconcilable.  If you have a particular
style--say candid, photojournalistic shots--and posed pictures aren't your
forte, then if the bride wants posed pictures, she better know up front that
you don't do that.  What better way to get exactly what you want and how you
want it than to have the photographer tell you what he will or won't do?
I'd rather have somebody be up front with me than to leave me hanging with
different expectations.

Eric

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Lenses For Wedding)
Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Lenses For Wedding)