Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 19: Swiss spring
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:49:19 +0200

Thanks, Ted! The people are critical, as you point out, and are no accident.
This is really an image I composed in the finder and just waited for exactly
this. I had previously noticed that there was a footpath there, and since it was
a gorgeous day with lots of people out and about, I did not have to wait long.

Cheers,
Nathan