Subject: [Leica] Re: Nathan's PAW 19: Swiss spring
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:41:09 -0500

Nathan:

>The people are critical, as you point out, and are no accident.
>This is really an image I composed in the finder and just waited for exactly
>this.

Even better!  Wonderful image.  Wonderful planning.  Most good shots don't
just happen by accident, and I think this helps prove that.  :)

Or...as some people I know would say.  "Wow.  Nice shot.  You must have a
very nice camera."  :)

Eric

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 19: Swiss spring)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 19: Swiss spring)