Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:34:08 -0400

This is no Dying Soldier, George. I think Smith was by any definition a
genius, and had an enormous impact on documentary photography and photo
journalism. But...see W. Eugene Smith: Photographs 1934-1975, p. 340 to see
the original and manipulated prints. The images, and a discussion of them on
p 339, are included an essay entitled W. Eugene Smith: His Techniques and
Process, by John T. Hill.

B. D.