Subject: [Leica] Aperture ring on new Noctilux
From: "Yong Chao Yun Terence,S2IT" <yong.terence@mtu-asiapacific.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:46:12 +0800

Dear all,

I just bought a brand new Noctilux.  I found that the aperture ring is more
difficult to turn in the direction from F1 towards F16 then going the other
way.  There is no scratching feeling, just that there is more resistance in
one direction.  Is this normal?  I do not have another Noctilux to compare
with and the dealer says this is normal.  All my other lenses feel exactly
the same going one way or the other.  Thanks for your comments.

with best regards, Terence Yong

Replies: Reply from "Bob Parsons" <bobp@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Aperture ring on new Noctilux)