Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic: 101st Heliar Anniversary Bessa T
From: yzlee@starhub.net.sg
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:21:40 +0800

After all these years, I've finally taken some photos of my family
grasshopper last week with 90 Summicron and 75 Summilux.  They are
right on. The finder is really bright and easy to focus.  Also, I got
the Olive green T which really blends into the environment.
Surprisingly, the meter works too.  It is not that difficult to use the
rangefinder and then switch to the external finder.  The photos were
even taken handheld.

Cheers,
Lee
Fellow LUGGER from Singapore