Subject: [Leica] PLUG gallery shows this first friday
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:55:07 -0400

hey kids -- we got some gallery action going on this first friday. firstly,
"vend art not smokes" will be back, so all you cheapskates can spend your
eight quarters and come home with a box full of prints (albeit rather small
ones), i'll have a shot of emily hanging at the temple gallery, but the big
news is that PLUGger kaye hirst will be showing 30 photos at Arts and
Infinity 63 north 2nd st. we'll probably be hanging out there most of the
evening (kaye's got the booze and the supermodels). so come out and rob
emerging artists who need your six bucks to buy ramin noodles and will sell
their prints like an auctioneer who has to use the restroom really badly
(how's that for an analogy?).

kc