Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon Scan 3.1.3 on Mac OS X
From: Simon Lamb <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 23:52:18 +0100

On 15/6/02 11:20 pm, "Brian Reid" <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

>> Same with XP Brian ;-)
>
> XP runs too slowly on my Mac; to run it any faster I'd have to buy a PC. Such
> a waste of money...

Well, I don't have that problem.  I run Windows 2000, Windows XP, OS 9.2 and
OS X on my Mac PowerPC G4 and it works fine.  The performance of the Windows
operating systems is superb.

I have a fast, reliable machine and I can run Windows and Mac software,
which is great for me as I have some work related things that have to run
under Windows and I can do all my scanning, digital work and printing from
Mac.

Simon