Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokeh (sp?) rant - hot to handle!
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:34:30 -0400

What makes a Picket Fence?  The Slats or the Spaces?  BOTH

I'm no Bokeh expert or dilitante BUT I would imagine that your friend in his
or her day to day work at a newspaper strive to get the sharpest images
possible and he/she and their editors DONT want the reader looking at the
blurred portion of the picture.  We should not expect this person to know or
care about Bokeh.

different strokes for different folks

ernie nitka
http://www.ernienitka.com